I had a quick look online for a nice, free theme to share with you and found this. It’s by a company called Shaken and Stirred who create all kinds of WordPress themes. Here is the info taken from their website.
This was our first theme which we released to the WordPress community and one of our favorites. Shaken Grid uses jQuery Masonry which “arranges elements vertically then horizontally according to a grid.” The result is a gap-less layout even if you have varying post heights.
Add gallery posts in under a minute
Easily add a gallery post in under one minute, it’s that simple to do. Using WordPress’s post thumbnail feature, all you have to do is upload your image, click okay, and hit publish. Check out the video demo, it was all done in 40 seconds!
- Two Color Schemes – Choose between two packaged color schemes (light and dark).
- Theme Options panel – Easily change the color scheme of your theme, your favicon, and add stat tracking code through the theme’s options panel.
- Gallery layout – Unique (and gap-less) grid layout perfect for a gallery/portfolio. Also supports blog posts.
- Enhanced for modern web browsers – Uses CSS3 (font-face, transitions, drop shadows, rounded corners) and jQuery
- Progressive Enhancement – Theme displays fine in older web browsers and Internet Explorer 7+
- Widgetized Sidebar